In order to use this website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. Any information collected by us is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from customers are required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com
Gencom uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Gencom or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks. eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Gencom.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
- Gencom Technology Limited and its related companies (Gencom) will comply with all applicable legislation governing privacy.
- Gencom views any breach of privacy protection as serious, and will take appropriate action in such cases.
- Any personal information collected by Gencom is covered by this policy. Personal information is information or an opinion that can identify a person. Gencom will only collect information that is necessary for its activities.
- Gencom will advise individuals of the purpose for which their personal information is collected, and of the impact of not providing that information.
- Gencom will only disclose information in accordance with applicable legislation governing privacy. This may include disclosure as required by law, where Gencom has the individual's consent, or for the purpose for which it was collected or related purposes that are reasonable to expect.
- Gencom will treat all personal information with due care and take all reasonable steps to protect any personal information it holds from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. This includes during storage, collection, processing transmission and destruction.
- Gencom will take reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may request access to your personal information in order to correct it. This request should be directed to the department or employee where the information was initially collected, or if via email, direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enquiries or concerns about privacy matters should be made in writing to the Chief Executive Officer at Gencom Technology Limited, Private Box 302 137, North Harbour, North Shore City 0751, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Where an individual wishes to interact anonymously, and such interaction does not compromise the information collected nor the purpose for which Gencom collects it, the individual is not required to provide personal or sensitive information.
- Gencom will not collect sensitive information from an individual unless given consent to do so, or where required by law in specific circumstances such as matters of individual or public health or safety.